Welcome and thank you for stopping by! LOLLiDALE™ is a Minnesota based company created to help you celebrate and support the people you care about in a fun and practical way. We hope you enjoy giving our Sock Cards to those you care about as much as they will enjoy wearing them.
Each year we donate 5% of our proceeds to a local non-profit organization. We see these organizations giving their time, energy and compassion to others, and what can we say, giving is contagious!
Our 2020 Giving is Contagious donation is dedicated to helping Minnesota’s very own, Wishes & More®!
Wishes & More® grants wishes to children with terminal and life-threatening illnesses and provides hopeful hearts, happy memories, and assistance to those who love them. They grant wishes for kids up to age 19 and go above and beyond for the kids and families they serve through their Scholarship of Hope® and Memorial Grant programs.
Wishes & More® has provided services for over 1300 kids and families since they began serving our local communities in 2005. We are proud to help them fulfill their important and heartfelt mission throughout the year of 2020!
Learn more at www.wishesandmore.org
Follow Wishes & More® on social media to stay up to date with current wishes!
About Our Socks
Because you’re someone who doesn’t want to give just another card, you also don’t want to give just another pair of socks. Let us tell you why our socks are so impressive:
- Think about getting a hug… any hug is nice and all, but when you get a real warm and caring embrace, it leaves you feeling happy, comfortable and supported. That’s what the little neon strip at the bottom of the socks will do for the person you care about. You could definitely just try hugging their feet instead and see how that goes. Don’t blame us when it starts getting awkward though.
Our socks are 55% viscose made from bamboo. This material has so many benefits!
- Viscose made from bamboo creates a breathable sock that has a soft and luxurious feel.
- It has anti-fungal & anti-bacterial properties that keep odor at bay (of course your feet don’t stink, but that person you know, they might need these).
- While this material can hold onto sweat produced when feet are hot, it also wicks away the moisture, so feet stay nice and dry. Crazy right?
- What's even cooler (and warmer ;)) is that the insulation properties of this material help to keep feet cool in warm weather and warm in cold weather.
We seriously love this stuff!